Friday, April 2, 2010

Of chocolate eggs and fluffy bunnies



Happy Easter everyone!

Don't you just love long weekends? Luckily for me, I've went to the library to grab a few books to pass the long weekend. Probably will do something really productive such as cleaning up the room and getting my bed built.

Too bad the post does not arrive on public holidays. I was so looking forward to reading Albatross by Josie Bloss and The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum. At least I've received my copy of Voices of Dragons this week, that's something I've been looking forward to reading ever since I've first heard about it. I love dragons!

And since my contract for mobile plan has already ended, I'm going to spoil myself further by getting an iPhone. Will probably have to sell off my beloved iPod Touch but hey, I can't complain since I'm getting a new phone. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment