Thursday, March 18, 2010

Droplets of rain



The temperature in my room is really stuffy, even when it's raining. The garden needs mowing and the backyard needs watering. There's never a downpour here, not like other countries - just light showers every now and then. I would love to have a real downpour for once.

Proper sleep has been avoiding me. I'm not sure why. I keep waking up every few hours or so, and it's driving me nuts. Maybe something is bugging me, but I've yet to realise it. Maybe it's just my sore neck. Either way, a massage would be good.

This weekend I'm planning to organise my room. Tidy everything up and finally put the laundry into my new wardrobe. Looking at my huge bookcase, I can't help but to think that I may need to splurge more on books to fill it up. I knew getting a large bookcase and two smaller ones spells trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment