Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blooming trees in pink



Seems like cherry blossom trees in Japan are now in full bloom. How I wish I could pay a visit and see one in real life. Imagine just laying beneath one while looking towards the sky. That's what I call paradise.

Today, I came across a big and really old looking cathedral somewhere along the north while I was on my way to lunch. I was in awe, I have never seen such a huge structure that is so old. It's no wonder they call this place the City of Churches.

Cupcakes and chocolates are great inspiration for assignments. I have been dreading about my assignment for weeks when suddenly, cupcakes passed my mind. And then ideas began to form and before I knew it, I have a draft for my assignment. I just adore creative assignments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment